I am sure you have seen Tiktok Feta Pasta. I’ve seen it so many times I had to try this viral Tiktok pasta recipe. So, I gathered all the ingredients necessary and set on making it for myself. Let me tell you, the famous baked Feta pasta did not disappoint! It’s creamy and full of flavor.
The cheese becomes soft, and the tomatoes burst and mix perfectly with it. Feta cheese pasta deserves to be tried, and if you like this cheese, you will most surely enjoy the dish.
Do not hesitate to try it because it’s worth the little time it takes to make it. Feta tomato pasta is as delicious as it claims to be.
Are you a pasta lover? Take a look at these other fantastic recipes:
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- Spinach and Ricotta Pasta Bake Recipe
- Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Ingredients and Substitutions:
- Grape tomatoes: you can use cherry tomatoes instead or a cherry tomato medley.
- Feta cheese: if you do not like Feta cheese, you can use goat cheese, Halloumi, Ricotta, or Queso Fresco.
- Italian seasoning: Herbes de Provence is a good substitute for Italian seasoning, but you can add your favorite herbs and spices, like red pepper flakes.
- Olive oil: do not substitute this oil for any other.
- Chopped basil: You can use basil pesto if you don’t have fresh basil. Add a couple of tablespoons of pesto, and reduce the amount of olive oil to 3 tablespoons.
- Bow tie pasta: any short pasta is suitable for this dish. Penne, macaroni, orecchiette, conchiglie, or any other short pasta are great substitutes.
- You can add other ingredients like chopped roasted bell peppers, olives, canned artichokes, or fresh spinach leaves.
How To Make Baked Feta Pasta?
Have all your ingredients at hand, and this dish comes together really quickly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Throw the grape tomatoes into a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place the Feta cheese in the middle of the baking dish, surrounded by the tomatoes.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil over the cheese and tomatoes, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning and salt over them.
- Pour another couple of tablespoons of olive oil directly over the cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the tomatoes are bursting and the cheese is soft.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and mix everything together until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped fresh basil and cooked warm pasta. Serve while hot.
Wait until the pasta is room temperature and store any leftovers in an airtight container. Refrigerate them for up to 4 days.
To reheat, add a tablespoon of water to the pasta and microwave for 2 or more minutes, covered, until hot. I do not recommend freezing this pasta.
- 2 ½ cups grape tomatoes, washed and dried
- 1- 8 oz brick of Feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 12 oz bow tie pasta, cooked, drained and kept warm
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Add the tomatoes to a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place the Feta cheese in the middle of the tomatoes at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp olive oil over the tomatoes and cheese.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and salt over the cheese and tomatoes.
- Drizzle 2 more tablespoons of olive oil over the brick of Feta.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the tomatoes are bursting and the cheese is soft.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Stir the warm cheese and cooked tomatoes until well combined. Add the chopped fresh basil.
- Mix the cooked pasta, tomatoes, and cheese until well combined. Serve while hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 615Total Fat: 27gCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 23g