Cranberry and brie appetizers are perfect during the holiday season. This cranberry brie bites recipe is hand-held cups of crescent dough filled with creamy brie, tart/sweet cranberries, crunchy pecans, and a sprig of rosemary.
A quick and easy appetizer everyone will love. The flavors and colors are so festive and perfect for the holidays!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Crescent dough– You will need one 8-ounce tube of crescent dough such as Pillsbury.
- Brie– One 8-ounce wheel of brie is used.
- Cranberry sauce– Use ½ cup canned whole-berry (not jellied) cranberry sauce.
- Pecans– Crush the pecans for a little crunch in each bite. You will need ¼ cup.
- Rosemary– Use fresh rosemary and separate them into small sprigs for topping.
How to Make Cranberry Brie Bites?
Lightly flour the surface then roll out the crescent dough. Pinch the seams together to make one large piece of dough. Cut the dough into 24 squares. Place the dough squares into mini muffin cups.
Cut the brie into small pieces (24 pieces). Place the brie in the dough cups. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, sprinkle with pecans, and a sprig of rosemary.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
This cranberry brie bites recipe is best served warm. Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving. Also are perfect to serve During holiday parties and get-togethers such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
Serve these cranberry brie bites with other hand-held appetizers and a charcuterie board.
Make Cranberry Brie Bites Ahead of Time:
Store any leftover bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Freeze the cranberry brie bites in an airtight container or bag for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator before reheating.
Reheat Cranberry Brie Bites:
To reheat cranberry brie puff pastry bites, place them on a baking sheet or in the mini muffin tin and place them in the oven at 350 F until warm.
- 8 ounce tube crescent dough
- 1- 8 ounce brie wheel
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup pecans, crushed
- 24 small rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray the mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly flour the surface then roll out the crescent dough. Pinch the seams together to make one large piece of dough.
- Cut the dough into 24 squares. Place the dough squares into each muffin cup.
- Cut the brie into small pieces (24 pieces). Place the brie in the dough cups.
- Top with a teaspoonful of cranberry sauce, sprinkle with pecans, and a sprig of rosemary.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the dough is slightly golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 5.4gSaturated Fat: 2.4gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 4.2gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 2.8g