This is one of those recipes I make over and over again. On those days when I get home late to start dinner, this is my go-to recipe. Melt in your mouth chicken is just that. It melts in your mouth.
It is baked with a mixture of mayo (or greek yogurt if you are watching your weight), parmesan cheese, dry onion flakes, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. This mayonnaise chicken breast recipe is very easy and tasty.
Literally, it’s just mix, top, and bake. And the chicken always comes out super tender. Try it next time you don’t have much time to prepare dinner and let me know how you like it!
What Is Melt In Your Mouth Chicken?
It is a very easy recipe made by baking chicken breasts topped with a mixture of mayo or yogurt, parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
The result is a very tender chicken breast topped with an amazingly delicious crust. The mayo or yogurt keeps the chicken moist and tender.
- Do not add too much salt to the mayo mixture. Remember that parmesan cheese is already a bit salty. Try the mixture and add salt accordingly.
- The baking time may vary. Keep an eye on your chicken, and do not overcook it.
- If you choose to cut the chicken breasts, the baking time may be less than 45 mins.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, mix the mayo or yogurt, parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, and pepper, until well combined.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half if they are too thick and place them in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the mayo mixture on top of each breast until completely covered by it and bake for 35-45 mins or until cooked and brown.