Are you looking for a pie that can be prepared and baked in just over one hour and one that comes out delicious? We’ve all been there, short on time, and need to come up with a dessert that everyone will enjoy.
Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie
This easy coconut pie uses a few helpful hacks to create a delicious custard-like pie with zero crust! With just a few common ingredients like Bisquick mix, eggs, coconut, milk, and sugar, you can create one of the best easy coconut pie recipes. If you love coconut desserts, Buttery Coconut Bars Recipe, Raspberry and Coconut Loaf Cake, and Easy Coconut Macaroons are just as delicious!
So, if you have never baked with Bisquick mix before, then now is your chance! Get ready to share this delicious impossible coconut custard pie with your friends or family.
Looking for more pie inpso? Take a look at these beauties:
Make-ahead coconut pie
This pie is so quick to prepare that there is not much work that can be done ahead of time other than mixing your dry ingredients together.
However, if you want to bake the entire pie ahead of time and store or freeze it for a later date, you can do that as a time saver.
- I find one of the most important tips for this recipe is to make sure your butter is at room temperature. If it is cold, then it will clump up in your batter, which isn’t ideal.
- Looking for some extra coconut flavor, try adding in ½ tsp of coconut extract.
- If you find that the top of your pie is starting to brown too quickly, simply place a piece of aluminum foil over the top as it finishes cooking.
How to store coconut pie
To store this pie, let it cool completely to room temperature, then cover and place it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze this pie for up to 3 months. Just allow it to thaw to room temperature prior to serving.
- • 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- • ¾ cup granulated sugar
- • ½ cup Original Bisquick mix
- • ¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
- • 2 cups milk
- • 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- • 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, using a handheld mixer or whisk, mix all ingredients together until blended. Pour into prepared pie plate
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until the top begins to brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Allow pie to cool on a wire rack before serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 11gCarbohydrates: 28.6gProtein: 6g