These are not your regular chicken nachos. Crockpot chicken nachos are the best. This creamy chicken nachos recipe is easy, and delicious, and it makes itself while you watch the first half of the game.
Of all the crockpot chicken recipes out there, I never thought I would be making chicken nachos, but this is an awesome way to make your regular nachos taste better.
And the best part is, all you have to do is dump all ingredients into a crockpot, and a couple of hours later, scoop it all up and dump it on top of your nachos!
I think the crockpot is the best kitchen gadget invented ever! Here are my favorite crockpot recipes:
- Three Packet Slow Cooker Roast
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Crockpot
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Recipe
How To Make Chicken Nachos In A Crockpot?
This is the easiest recipe ever. All you have to do is dump everything in the crockpot and cook it on high for 2 hours or on low for 4
- Place the diced chicken, condensed cream of chicken soup, water, drained black beans, and Rotel tomatoes, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste, inside the pot of your slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4.
- Spoon the hot chicken mix over the nachos and top with the shredded Colby Jack cheese and your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.
If you want to make this ahead of time or store any leftover chicken, wait until it has cooled down to room temperature and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Do not attempt to store any leftover nachos once you have poured the chicken and sauce over them. They will become soft and mushy with the sauce. Store the nachos and chicken separately.
- You can use ground beef instead of chicken.
- Add chopped onion and green bell peppers if you want more veggies.
- If you don’t have condensed cream of chicken soup, use any other condensed cream soup you have on hand.
- Check the seasoning once the chicken is cooked, and add more salt if needed.
- 1- 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cans Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (15 oz total)
- ¼ cup water
- 1- 15 oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Your favorite toppings such as:
- Sliced black olives, sliced jalapenos, sliced red onion, diced fresh tomatoes
- Place all ingredients except the shredded cheese inside the pot of your slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4.
- Spoon over the nachos while hot and top with the shredded cheese and your favorite toppings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 13.6gCarbohydrates: 21.2gProtein: 36.4g