Do you love hosting parties, but dread the thought of preparing all the food? Well, I have a great recipe for you! This Savory Party Bread is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that will impress your guests.
How to make Savory bread?
One of the best things about this savory party bread is that it is super easy to make. All you need are a few delicious and simple ingredients.
To make it easier, start with a loaf of store-bought sourdough bread, make a few vertical and horizontal cuts on it, and add your favorite toppings. We recommend cheese, poppy seeds, and spring onion, but feel free to get creative! Once you’ve added your toppings, wrap it in foil and bake for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
That’s it! In just minutes, you’ll have a delicious bread party appetizer that everyone will love.
How to keep bread warm for a party?
One of the best party finger foods is savory party bread. The only problem is that it can quickly become cold and unappetizing. Luckily, there are a few easy ways to keep it warm throughout the party.
One option is to bake it just before serving. This will make it taste fresh and delicious. The second option is to place the bread on a plate and cover it with a clean damp towel. This will prevent it from cooling off quickly and becoming hard. Finally, you can try placing it inside a slow cooker on low heat for a few minutes.
By following these simple tips, you can make sure your savory party bread stays warm and enjoyable for all your guests.
Party bread appetizer variations:
There are endless ways to enjoy savory party bread, and the options are only limited by your imagination. Our favorite one is to top the bread with Monterey Jack cheese, spring onion, and poppy seeds, but why not try one of these variations:
- Roasted garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs.
- Goat cheese, roasted red peppers, and Kalamata olives.
- Sautéed mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and truffle oil.
- Sliced ham, Gruyere cheese, and Dijon mustard.
The possibilities are endless! Just remember to have fun and be creative – that’s the best part about cooking. Who knows, you might just come up with the next great party bread recipe!
Tips for the BEST Party Bread
A Savoury Party bread is the perfect appetizer to impress your guests. Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together or an elegant soiree, savory party bread is sure to be a hit. The best part is that it’s easy to make! Here are a few tips for making the perfect savory party bread:
- Use good quality ingredients. This is especially important for the bread itself. Be sure to use a good-quality freshly baked loaf of sourdough bread. It will make all the difference in the flavor and texture of your party bread.
- Don’t skimp on the toppings. Savory party bread is all about the toppings! Be generous with your favorite cheese, meats, vegetables, and herbs.
- Bake until golden brown. The key to perfect party bread is to bake it until it forms a crispy, golden brown crust. Be sure to bake it long enough to achieve this delicious result.
- Keep the bread warm. Warm bread is more enjoyable to eat, and it will stay fresh for longer.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to impress your guests with delicious, perfectly executed party bread!
Want to make a variety of appetizers for your next party? These will surely impress your guests:
- Best Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Best Tuscan Butter Mushrooms Recipe
- Easy Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe (Hot Crab Dip)
- Easy Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Best Fried Pickles Recipe
- Best Antipasto Squares Recipe
- 1 pound unsliced round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Cut the sourdough bread widthwise into 1-inch slices but don’t cut all the way through. Repeat the cuts in the opposite direction to make a square pattern.
- Slice the cheese into small pieces, and place each slice of cheese between each cut, pressing it gently into the bread.
- In a small jar, mix melted butter, green onions, and poppy seeds. Drizzle over the bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake the wrapped bread for 15 minutes, unwrap it and bake for 10 more minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread has a light golden crust
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 31gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 782mgCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 17g